Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happiness

Flow is really important in our lives. You have a lot of energy and you are really concentrated in what you are doing, whatever it is. The problem is that when you are concentrated doing something you do not want anybody to interrupt you, but some people are so focus in what they are doing that they do not care about others. For example when I am doing a really important homework and my mother asks me something I do not answer her because I try to be really concentrated.

Happiness is really important too, especially nowadays. In our busy lives everybody is walking, speaking and doing things really fast and it is really difficult to see someone happy. Everyone is angry. Transantiago, politician, subway, family problems, etc are the issues that always cause that Chilean people are not happy.

Life satisfaction is connected with flow and happiness. Life satisfaction is when you feel really satisfied because of the things you do. You feel happy and no one can take that happiness away. Some people are not satisfied at all. The best thing they can do to be happy with their lives is that they need to enjoy every single moment of their lives, even when they do not like what they do.

Talking about me, I have a lot of happy moment that I can not choose. Maybe when my nephew was born or when I moved to La Florida. I believe in happiness, because I am always trying to be happy, even when I am not. I have the though that people around me are not guilty if I had a bad day, so I put the effort to do not demonstrate my sadness.

The person who inspires me is my mother. She is always happy, even when she had a busy and stressed day. She taught me about being happy all the time.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the best thing we can do to be happy with our lives is that we need to enjoy every single moment of our lives. However, I disagree with to need to enjoy every single moment, even when they do not like what they do. Because if something is really disgusting, you dont feel comfortable doing that. I know, sometimes you dont have option when you have a need. In this case, I prefer to be happy talking in bad way about the thing that disguts me.

    ReplyDelete